Sunday, March 12, 2023

Reset Time: Part One

Spring is a time to reset.  In an effort to reset the library program at my school, I am providing information to highlight successes, as well as spotlight resources that are available to the school community. I will chronicle the promotions throughout the month of March.

First, an infographic.  A quick and easy tool to showcase some of the positives, I created two infographics.  The first version had the four highlights of the library program. When it was shared with a few others, the reception was lukewarm.  This led to the creation of version two.

4 Highlights of the SWA Library Program

It's important to note that my current school did not have a librarian in the building for nearly two years. For some, the checkout numbers and visits may be low; however, my school community is relearning to utilize the library program for lessons and access to engaging literature. This reset time is a chance for us to focus on the positives.

Stay tuned for more updates to Project Reset.

No comments:

Post a Comment